Prettiest Rooster Contest-Ends 12-25-12

Here is a six month old EE named "Black Beard".

"Diablo" and his molting polish girl "Pauline". Someone dropped him off at a feed store as a chick so I don't know what his breed is. At first I thought he was a polish but his earlobes are not white so maybe a crevecoeur or a mix of some kind???

Mister Wu, 8 month old blue Silkie

Here is a six month old EE named "Black Beard".

"Diablo" and his molting polish girl "Pauline". Someone dropped him off at a feed store as a chick so I don't know what his breed is. At first I thought he was a polish but his earlobes are not white so maybe a crevecoeur or a mix of some kind???
I Love Love Love Diablo! I want one just like him
love.gif

I know you have preety roosters, so show them off. This prettiest rooster contest has no limit on how many pictures you cn post but can only submit two photos of eachbird. If your interested in juding send me a message ill let you know the details. The 10 best pictures will be reconized. As of now there will be no prize unless someone w
I know you have preety roosters, so show them off. This prettiest rooster contest has no limit on how many pictures you cn post but can only submit two photos of eachbird. If your interested in juding send me a message ill let you know the details. The 10 best pictures will be reconized. As of now there will be no prize unless someone would liker to donate a prize. Judes are also allowed to submit pictures if they woud like.Under the picture include the name of the name of the chicken, the breed ,the variety, and the age. If you have any questions post on this thread or messge me. Post away!!
ould liker to donate a prize. Judes are also allowed to submit pictures if they woud like.Under the picture include the name of the name of the chicken, the breed ,the variety, and the age. If you have any questions post on this thread or messge me. Post away!!

I decided I will donate a prize to the first 3 places might make it first 10 depending on how many contestants we get

Here is Oreo, he is my head roo an EE, he is 3 years old and an awesome boy who provides well for his ladies.

Here he is calling his ladies for a cherry treat

This pic always makes me think if chickens had those seedy romance novels, Oreo could be the scantily clad stud on the cover. lol

Back
Top Bottom