Price of Ducklings in USA .

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Homie Ducks, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Homie Ducks

Homie Ducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2014
    Pakistan
    What's the price of ducklings in USA .

2. JadeComputerGal

JadeComputerGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2014
    West Chester, PA, USA
    There isn't a standard "price" for duckings. I've seen them everywhere from free to $20 each depending on breed and gender, and even on region.

3. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    X2 on the above post. The quality of the birds will have a huge effect on the price as well. Ducklings from show quality or breeder quality parents are going to cost more than the ones in your local feed store.

4. Homie Ducks

Jul 30, 2014
    Pakistan
    Here the price is about 2$ to 6$ per pair any kind of breed ,which means they are cheap here. I was thinking about to order some from Metzer Farm, Now I changed my mind. Thanks alot.

5. JadeComputerGal

JadeComputerGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2014
    West Chester, PA, USA
    If you really are physically located in Pakistan, that is going to be a much better option for you if you're just looking for pets and/or egg-layers. Between the shipping costs from Metzer and all the paperwork you'd need for export/import (health certificates, etc.), you'd likely be paying as much per bird for a regular hatchery-quality bird as you would for a show-quality bird here, and possibly even more.

I've never seen ducklings sold in pairs around here, only mated pairs of adults, but it sounds like you'll get a good price there if you're just looking to get some ducks, and all ducks are good ducks [​IMG]

6. Homie Ducks

Jul 30, 2014
    Pakistan
    Yeah ;-)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by