Prime Rib????

Attila

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 30, 2012
Douglas, MA
My wife and I went out for dinner tonight for prime rib. We don't have a dog and we were wondering if we can give the bones with the meat that is on them to our hens? I didn't want to give it to them without asking first.

I work in the meat room at a local market and often times there is product on my boots ranging from hamburg to meat bits to fat. Lets say when I walk into the pen I fear for my life. One time there was a large amount and half the flock was stocking me as I was walking away.Funny but had me concerned. So meat away.

I work in the meat room at a local market and often times there is product on my boots ranging from hamburg to meat bits to fat. Lets say when I walk into the pen I fear for my life. One time there was a large amount and half the flock was stocking me as I was walking away.Funny but had me concerned. So meat away.
yuckyuck.gif

If you fall down, remember to take the boots off and throw them to create a diversion! Then get up and run!

As for small bones, chickens don't choke like that. The eat small critters--mice, frogs, lizards, things like that--- and don't choke. They swallow them whole and their system grinds it up.

Back
Top Bottom