Problems posting a review........

froggiesheins

Crowing
10 Years
Oct 14, 2010
Jurupa Valley, CA
I went to post a review, got all the way thru with pictures and written review. I accidentally omitted the "price" box...when I went to "submit" a new window came up telling me to fill in that box. I COULD NOT scroll back up to the top of the review page to fix that error.
HELP!
froggiesheins
Thank goodness I save the whole page in my documents...whew....
What do I do??????

I had the same problem when posting a review. Go back and do it again, however do not fill in the price box. It will then post.
smile.png

I had the same problem when posting a review. Go back and do it again, however do not fill in the price box. It will then post.
smile.png

Well, that is just stupid, that you have redo the whole thing, I have 3 pictures on it and all this information. I think I am going to file it all in the trash. BYC is NOT user friendly at all anymore....this bites.........Us oldsters have a hard time with all this "stuff" on the page....AND I had to use Google Chrome to even get on BYC and now I gotta learn all the garbage on that...it too is not user friendly.....thank you for letting me vent......

Well, that is just stupid, that you have redo the whole thing, I have 3 pictures on it and all this information. I think I am going to file it all in the trash. BYC is NOT user friendly at all anymore....this bites.........Us oldsters have a hard time with all this "stuff" on the page....AND I had to use Google Chrome to even get on BYC and now I gotta learn all the garbage on that...it too is not user friendly.....thank you for letting me vent......

There might be a better way, but I did not figure it out. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom