Property for sale?

chickensducks&agoose

Songster
11 Years
Aug 28, 2008
New England.. the cold part.
I know that there are a lot of people out there buying or selling property. When I move, I will be looking for property with coops.. I think we should have a realty section, where we can post animal/bird friendly rentals/sales... what do y'all have for sale?

I do not currently have anything for sale other than a travel trailer, but that is a great idea! Lots of folks are buying and selling right now!

That would be nice.I love to look at homes for sale.I would sell our house if we could find a buyer!

We're selling our chicken-friendly 5 acres in La Vernia, Texas. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/911-Ridge-Dr-La-Vernia-TX-78121/2132657841_zpid/#
That's
not a picture of our lot though. Our lot is cleared with a really neat dead tree on it. Great for Halloween.

This is our not-chicken-friendly house for sale in New Braunfels, TX. http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2454-Harris_New-Braunfels_TX_78130_M80775-49379
It's
not chicken-friendly, but my neighbors are accustomed to seeing a hen walking around the yard from time to time. I like looking at for sale homes too, so enjoy!

chickensducks&agoose :

I know that there are a lot of people out there buying or selling property. When I move, I will be looking for property with coops.. I think we should have a realty section, where we can post animal/bird friendly rentals/sales... what do y'all have for sale?

Excellent idea! It could be a new section in this forum. Suggest it to the forum administrator.​

chickensducks&agoose, you are right. i am happy to be here because i have found some important links here. thank anyway.

I posted a long time ago about this.

I say lets list real estate!

This would be the best place to list where you can actually find a place you can have your birds.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be ok as long as you are truthful and disclose everything about the property or agree to have a Real Estate agent be involved in the transaction. It would be a shame for hard feelings to develop over something that someone thought they had been lied too about.

Where ever you buy RE you have to do your Due Deligance.

There are tons of sites to advertise on, but it would be great for those of us looking for chicken property.

I need to move and if I found what I wanted in the area I want? Fantastic!

Don't know if I'll find it, but I want enough room for the animals, something on the cheap side near where my husband was recently buried.

To be exact, something near Dixon California.

To be able to find it on BYC would be a plus.

Another post I thought might help some of us who are interested in looking for property.

I hope we can get this as a title in the sale index

Back
Top Bottom