proud newbie of 8 ISA browns!

ezzchickenyard

Hatching
May 2, 2015

My wife and I are happy to join this site and I hope we can have a lot of fun throughout the years to come being on here meeting intresting like minded people and exchanging helpful information. We are from the NW suburbs of chicago. Hello everyone!
1f600.png
1f60a.png

I love the chicks that you have gotten. Great layers for a good couple of yrs. An egg a
day.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on your new ISA Browns they look adorable chicks :celebrate You will have some excellent layers there. Wishing you the very best of luck with your new chicks. I'm sure you will have lots of fun raising them I certainly do. It's a very rewarding experience as you watch them grow and mature.

Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Isa Brown is one of a number of labels under which some hatcheries market their Red Sex Links which are laying machines. You should get loads of large, brown eggs from those 8 girls. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your Isa Browns.

Good morning, welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

We have 3 of the red sex link girls in our mixed flock and they are fun birds...very inquisitive, friendly and of course, super egg layers. You'll be getting a lot of eggs with 8 of them.

Congratulations on your new flock. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you so much everyone for the heart warming welcome! Its really aswesome to be apart of this network of really cool people.
Love the welcome picture very cute and funny.
Thank you for the congrats there growing so fast little cute babies to curious teenage girls.
They really do have spirit I'll tell ya much
And we most certainly enjoy and have fun watching them grow thanks for the best wishes, and definitely agree on the rewarding. Lots of lauphs as well

Oops hit the wrong button.
Thanks for the best wishes all and best wishes to you all as well.
And thanks for the info, read a lot in a short period of time, surprised I retained some of it not all so I will definitely be more than likely to ask questions. Like I always tell my daughter its not stupid to ask questions it would be stupid not to ask. I would also like to reply to some of you but still learning to navigate. So I'm post one big one. Lol

I'm gonna share something real quick, of all days funny that happened today on this whole experience of having chickens, my wife today told me to forget it im done, about reading about stuff and cleaning the coop, i'll stick to the garden and canning thank you.... I love her makes me chuckle, was so gone ho and then I'm done. I knew it was gonna happen, it's OK it was gonna happen, we have different schedules so it becomes difficult I understand but once it goes back to normal everything should be fine
I couldn't of said it so many times so far thank you everyone

Back
Top Bottom