Proud To Be Part Of BYC

HennyPennies2007

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 26, 2008
Every morning I sit and have my coffee and browse the forums... see what folks are up to with chickens and family. I am constantly amazed at the hearts of folks on here. They are caring and compassionate and I have really seen them "be there" for their fellow members that are struggling. I am not a "forum" person but I can't imagine it would be this way on other forums. I have seen token "dorks" but for the most part it's like one big family. Good, hard working folks helpin' others. What a blessing. Thanks Nifty and mods for putting up with us when we get a little crazy... and for making this the best forum around. I am proud to be a part of it.

who gets crazy???

not I....

hide.gif

me,
g

I totally agree.

Do you find yourself referring to something that happended on BYC and the person you are talking to says "Who is this person?" or "How do you know them?".

Then when you say, it is XXXXX on BYC ( a chicken forum), they really look at you a little funny.

But, I don't care. I love BYC. With life so crazy right now, it is good to know that you can stop in to BYC anytime and chill out.

No matter where I go or what I do I'm always mentioning BYC....I have to with all the advice and tidbits of knowledge I get here!!! love the people!!!

BYC rules.
smile.png
My mom was shocked at how many people belong to this site. Her comment was like, "You mean there are 19,000 people JUST LIKE YOU?"
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom