Proud To Be Part Of BYC

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HennyPennies2007, Dec 3, 2008.

1. HennyPennies2007

HennyPennies2007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    Every morning I sit and have my coffee and browse the forums... see what folks are up to with chickens and family. I am constantly amazed at the hearts of folks on here. They are caring and compassionate and I have really seen them "be there" for their fellow members that are struggling. I am not a "forum" person but I can't imagine it would be this way on other forums. I have seen token "dorks" but for the most part it's like one big family. Good, hard working folks helpin' others. What a blessing. Thanks Nifty and mods for putting up with us when we get a little crazy... and for making this the best forum around. I am proud to be a part of it.

2. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    who gets crazy???

not I....

[​IMG]

me,
    g

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

This is a great place! If you haven't already noticed, I love it TOO much.

4. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    I think that I might have had a few of my "dork" moments [​IMG]

5. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    I totally agree.

Do you find yourself referring to something that happended on BYC and the person you are talking to says "Who is this person?" or "How do you know them?".

Then when you say, it is XXXXX on BYC ( a chicken forum), they really look at you a little funny.

But, I don't care. I love BYC. With life so crazy right now, it is good to know that you can stop in to BYC anytime and chill out.

6. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    No matter where I go or what I do I'm always mentioning BYC....I have to with all the advice and tidbits of knowledge I get here!!! love the people!!!

7. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    BYC rules. [​IMG] My mom was shocked at how many people belong to this site. Her comment was like, "You mean there are 19,000 people JUST LIKE YOU?" [​IMG]

8. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

the big question they ask is what the heck is BYC....then you have to explain and they look like who gives a care..... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by