1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Puddles

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Zenbirder, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Zenbirder

Zenbirder Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    New Mexico
    This is Puddles the siamese sleeping [​IMG]
    He was rescued from the animal shelter as a kitten. He got in line twice for beauty and forgot to get any brains [​IMG] Truely the dumbest and sweetest cat I have ever had.
    [​IMG]

2. FluffyChickenMama

FluffyChickenMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2007
    Tennessee
    omgosh.. that cat is plumb gorgeous.. I love siamese.. the one I had was not the brightest either.. she would hide all day and not talk or play with anyone but at night after everyone was in bed she would walk up and down the hall screaming to top of her lungs.. I would lay in bed and laugh but unfortunately DH did not find it amusing... lol...

3. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    Ohh, cute! My Thorcat used to sleep like that but he would add an arm over his eyes, in a pose straight out of a meladrama. He too got in line twice for beauty and skipped the brains (as the saying goes...he thought they were handing out trains and didn't get in line). He's been gone almost 10 years and I still miss him.

4. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Just gorgeous. We have a young one and he is the sweetest cat. My DH says he doesn't like cats but he is fond of our China.

5. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Very pretty Puddles.

My Izzy sleeps like that in the strangest positions.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by