Puerto Rico

Hey, I live in Puerto Rico too! I have been looking forever about finding hatcheries here for chickens. Where did you get yours and how!?
I would love to know how so I hope you reply back.
thanks!
There is a guy in Juana Diaz that sells chicks not sure what breeds he is at mercedita were singapur is at.

There is a guy in Juana Diaz that sells chicks not sure what breeds he is at mercedita were singapur is at.

thanks i found some people on here from PR that have chickens that sell, but i decided to order them instead from ideal. but thanks
smile.png
!

Well this weekend I had started to make the coop and just need to finish with the roof.
In April i plan to order them and decided I want to get 2 golden campines, 2 norwegian jaerhon, 1 blue andalusian(people on here seem obsessed with blue chickens so I want to see what all the rave is about hehe) , 3 ameraucanas, and 1 silver grey dorking rooster.

Well this weekend I had started to make the coop and just need to finish with the roof.
In April i plan to order them and decided I want to get 2 golden campines, 2 norwegian jaerhon, 1 blue andalusian(people on here seem obsessed with blue chickens so I want to see what all the rave is about hehe) , 3 ameraucanas, and 1 silver grey dorking rooster.
Try and get your hands on silkies and gold laced wyandottes those are a very nice breed to have in your flock.

I'm not so sure on the silkies because of the rain and mud I think they would get messy to quick with their fluffy feathers. Perhaps i should
put the gold laced wyandottes on my list though they are pretty looking chickens.

I live in Caguas, Puerto Rico, but parts of the yard get muddy.
MMMMM OK makes sense, the silkies make good mothers and they are more like pets Ive been trying to get one for a while but have not have the chance, but its cool that people from the Island are actually into this and doing it the rigth way.

Back
Top Bottom