Puerto Rico

MMMMM OK makes sense, the silkies make good mothers and they are more like pets Ive been trying to get one for a while but have not have the chance, but its cool that people from the Island are actually into this and doing it the rigth way.

Yes I like chickens but most of the chickens here are the fighting ones that you see run all over the island and I have a group of them that like to live in my tree and run in my yard, but those ones i do not like. They're to aggressive and one of them has tried to attack me. I wish I knew a way to get the to leave before I get my chicks.

Hello all from Puerto Rico, just starting in the hobbie, I have and love cochins, actually got a incubator to try and hatch my own eggs, I have 3 roosters and a hen, she lays the eggs in my front door... As you all knok they are not great producers of eggs, so its a slow process :) I tried looking for more cochins here to no luck finding them :(

I know this thread is inactive but i really hope you all are doing better than the news is saying :hugs and :fl

thinking about you!!!

Back
Top Bottom