Pullet or Cockerel?

You’re keeping in inside???
Do you mean me? Yes. Only temporarily. A neighbor complained, and I couldnt find a home for him. We're between houses and staying with family. Roos are allowed here, but only if no one complains. We would have moved months ago, but hubby and I both got COVID. So here we are. With Picotee.

Do you mean me? Yes. Only temporarily. A neighbor complained, and I couldnt find a home for him. We're between houses and staying with family. Roos are allowed here, but only if no one complains. We would have moved months ago, but hubby and I both got COVID. So here we are. With Picotee.
Oh no!!! I hope you are both recovering well. I got baby chicks a month ago because of covid and shelter in place. Always wanted them but a bit earlier than expected. I bought what I thought was 5 pullets but I think at least 2 are roosters. Likely too soon to tell but I love your commitment.

Oh goodness! Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. Thankfully Picotee can be there to give extra love. 🙏💖

Back
Top Bottom