Pullet Shaking

5SweetChicks

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 28, 2012
Michigan
I have a 4 month old pullet who has all her adult feathers but keeps shaking. She also wobbles when she walks. Any idea whats wrong with her?

I would like to know how her breathing is. Also how her poop is. is her comb pale? with this info i can help you further

well, the problem is I can't catch her, shes one of the new chicks this year and they are kinda wild. She has a warm place to come into but she just follows her mom around and wobbles a lot.

The wobbly pullet might have a sickness that's not allowing her body to keep itself warm. Maybe set out a heat lamp for the whole flock (since you can't catch and isolate the pullet), and feed corn for warmth and extra protein for her sickness. You can also give a little raw garlic juice to help with her immune system.

I agree with Angelpoo, need to know what her poop looks like, if she's eating and drinking, where she sleeps at night, any details you can give us.

You asked if we knew what was wrong with her, and we don't, we just have ideas about how to help her. What are you trying to get out of this post if you don't want advice on what to do to help?

I didn't know you had no clue what she has. I'm sorry, I was just trying to tell you more in case you knew what she had then.

Back
Top Bottom