1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

pullets and rooster

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by mamagardener, Oct 4, 2013.

1. mamagardener

mamagardener Songster

I am in central ma and would like to add more chickens to the six I already have. Preferably between 5 to 9 months old.

2. shanadienne

shanadienne Songster

Jan 10, 2013
    Massachusetts, USA
    I'm in Central Mass and have a number of chickens that need to go. Almost all are crossbreeds and most of them are large bantams (some are half bantam, half standard size so they're kinda in between). I don't think I have any in the age range you specified, but I have six that are about 12 weeks old, four that are 15 weeks, a seven-month-old showgirl cockerel, and some hens and a rooster who have seen a couple winters.

This has pictures of all the available chickens. I can provide more pictures/personality details if any interest you.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741837.361996647233184&type=1&l=68c55fa68b

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: