PULLETS WANTED 🐔😊

Laurenhatfield

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 18, 2014
Hi my fellow chicken friends. I live in Colorado Springs Colorado and I used to have a guy out in Peyton that told me chickens but he moved way too far away for me to drive. I'm looking to buy some pullets probably five or more. Trying to find someone within an hour or so of the Springs so that I don't have to put the ladies through the long drive. ANY leads would be so appreciated. Money is No Object just looking to add to my current flock. 719-246-8705 not sure if we're allowed to add phone numbers but here's mine if anyone has any info. 🤞😃

I'm more than an hour away just N of DIA.
I am raising pullets but the first batch is just one week old. I will have a super selection of about 20 breeds and colors. I typically start selling the beginning of May.
There are some pullets on CL Denver.

Hi my fellow chicken friends. I live in Colorado Springs Colorado and I used to have a guy out in Peyton that told me chickens but he moved way too far away for me to drive. I'm looking to buy some pullets probably five or more. Trying to find someone within an hour or so of the Springs so that I don't have to put the ladies through the long drive. ANY leads would be so appreciated. Money is No Object just looking to add to my current flock. 719-246-8705 not sure if we're allowed to add phone numbers but here's mine if anyone has any info. 🤞😃
Hello! I don't have any info on chickes, but I wanted to say that maybe you can send interested parties your number in a PM (private message). That way it would be safer! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom