Pumpkin spice, Yes or No?

Is September too early for pumpkin spice?

• No

• Yes

• What's pumpkin spice?

• Are you crazy? (meaning yes)

• Are you crazy (meaning no)

• That is disgusting

• It's never too soon

• I like pumpkin but, pumpkin spice is not my thing

• Yuck

Results are only viewable after voting.
I make a killer pumpkin spice hot cocoa from scratch.
I think my husband would have an apoplectic attack if he saw that sentence.
He loves hot cocoa. Seriously, LOVES it. We used to buy it from Dunkin' donuts if we were on our way to town a few years ago. But the problem is, Dunkin' sells flavored hot chocolates, so vanilla hot chocolate, caramel hot chocolate, peppermint hot chocolate, etc, which to my man is sacrilegious. The Dunkin donuts we kept stopping at was a new location, and they kept putting the wrong powder in the slots of the cocoa machine. It was too hot to drink when they served it to him, but he could sniff it and tell whether or not it was the right kind. It was seriously ridiculous how many times it was wrong. They also botched my coffee on several occasions.
Now he only gets cocoa from Starbucks if he buys it while we're out, or I make it at home.
All that to say, my husband would definitely not like your recipe. He thinks hot chocolate should just be chocolate flavored. But I'm glad you liked it! 🤣

I think my husband would have an apoplectic attack if he saw that sentence.
He loves hot cocoa. Seriously, LOVES it. We used to buy it from Dunkin' donuts if we were on our way to town a few years ago. But the problem is, Dunkin' sells flavored hot chocolates, so vanilla hot chocolate, caramel hot chocolate, peppermint hot chocolate, etc, which to my man is sacrilegious. The Dunkin donuts we kept stopping at was a new location, and they kept putting the wrong powder in the slots of the cocoa machine. It was too hot to drink when they served it to him, but he could sniff it and tell whether or not it was the right kind. It was seriously ridiculous how many times it was wrong. They also botched my coffee on several occasions.
Now he only gets cocoa from Starbucks if he buys it while we're out, or I make it at home.
All that to say, my husband would definitely not like your recipe. He thinks hot chocolate should just be chocolate flavored. But I'm glad you liked it! 🤣
I have a recipe you might like to try, give me a few minutes and I'll post it.

I have a recipe you might like to try, give me a few minutes and I'll post it.

2 cups powdered milk
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
pinch of kosher salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp arrowroot (or cornstarch)

1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend for about one minute, until the sugar is more fine and the mixture is well-incorporated.
  2. Transfer the hot chocolate mix to a glass jar to store.
  3. To prepare: combine 3 tablespoons of hot chocolate mix and 1 cup of hot water in a mug and stir. (Optional) Add whipped cream, milk, marshmallows, or chocolate syrup for serving.
If you want an even richer hot chocolate, use 4 tablespoons instead of 3.

Here's my recipe!

1. Get in car
  2. Buckle seatbelt
  3. Obey traffic laws
  4. Walk into store
  5. Wipe the germs off of cart
  6. Find the swiss miss with extra marshmallows
  7. Fill cart
  8. Avoid the chips isle on the way to the register
  9. Pay
  10. Leave and load car
  11. Return cart
  12. Get in car
  13. Buckle seat belt
  14. Obey traffic laws
  15. Unload precious sugar beverage powder
To prepare
  1. Follow box instructions.

Here's my recipe!

1. Get in car
  2. Buckle seatbelt
  3. Obey traffic laws
  4. Walk into store
  5. Find the swiss miss with extra marshmallows
  6. Fill cart
  7. Avoid the chips isle on the way to the register
  8. Pay
  9. Leave and load car
  10. Return cart
  11. Get in car
  12. Buckle seat belt
  13. Obey traffic laws
  14. Unload precious sugar beverage powder
To prepare
  1. Follow box instructions.
I fixed it for you 👍

None that I care about. Especially if people being so concerned about covid, everyone and their mother is wiping the cart handle. I don't need to wipe it as well.
I've always been a bit of a germaphobe, I'm not scared of getting sick I just hate being sick. But I am also not afraid of food that hits the ground, I don't even wash my eggs. I just don't make sense🤪

Back
Top Bottom