Taking care of my father's flock today I notice that his little australorp pullet was injured. She has lost a large patch of skin at the base of her head and a couple smaller spots around that. She was walking around and acting fairly normal other than the wounds. I brought her home cleaned the wound with antibacterial soap and put some antibacterial ointment on it. She is in a carrier right now. Is there anything else I can do to boost her immune system and help her heal? I still have some quickchick would this help mixed with water? And what should I try to feed her, she hasn't eaten anything today?