Puppies at 2 weeks old

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by greeneggsandham, Dec 30, 2010.

1. greeneggsandham

greeneggsandham Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Putnam,CT
    Ok here is an update on my little Beagle pups. They are growing like weeds. I can't remember if I corrected my first post, but we have two boys and one girl. My husband is going blind or confusing parts LOL.

So here is the first born boy he is a chub loves to eat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is boy number 2 and the last one born. He was sleeping until I started snapping pictures. His ticking is starting to come out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is the little girl Little Miss Troublemaker already. Look how long her ears are.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My husband calls the first boy Mcgruff and the second boy Sleepyhead. We both call the girl trouble. She is already almost walking and keeps trying to get her brothers ears and tail. Not their real names, but for right now it works.

2. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Cuuute! [​IMG]

3. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    It looks like they are starting to get their ticking also .. very cute!

4. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Beagles aren't my thing, but those babies sure are super adorable!! [​IMG]

5. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Me and my sister are both drooling, our beagle is past the cute puppy stage [​IMG]

ETA: What do the parents look like?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  6. maizey

maizey Chillin' With My Peeps

there is nothing cuter than a beagle puppy [​IMG]

7. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    They are adorable pups! [​IMG]

8. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Oh we called one of our pups from this summer Trouble...
    I changed it to Tucker because I didn't want him to have a negative name. Umm it still fits [​IMG]

If he had opposible thumbs we would be in a world of hurt. He knows that the latch opens the gate and that door knobs open doors and tries to use them. He also got over our 4 foot fence somehow the other day, luckily he didn't want to leave his brother behind.

Watch out for that girl [​IMG]

Also our one that loved to eat at that age still loves to eat. They are considered small dogs and he outweighs his brother by 4 lbs. They are 5 months old.

Very, very cute!

9. ma2babygurl13

ma2babygurl13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Fairborn OH
    Oh My! I love the first Boy and the lil girl! I must like mine with more color [​IMG] Absolutely ADORABLE!!! Beagles are on my must have someday list [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. greeneggsandham

greeneggsandham Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Putnam,CT
    Quote:These are not the best pictures, but here is the dad Rascal. I can never get a good picture of him because he has to be running around and playing with his tug rope.

[​IMG]

Here is mom and dad playing like always. Sheba (mom) is at the top of the picture.

[​IMG]

I have to get better ones of Rascal so you can really see his ticking. He has more than Sheba.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by