Puppy cuteness!!! (Great Pyrenees)

wjallen05

Songster
11 Years
Apr 8, 2008
North Georgia
Had to share a few cute pics!!! These are some of the pups left from the litter that our Keeper girl had. She had 11 puppies, sadly one got smothered up underneath her when they were a couple days old. She is doing a wonderful job raising her 10 beautiful babies! They are 7 1/2 weeks old now.

The two that we are keeping... Lula (my daughter's puppy) and Maximus (my puppy!)

DSCN2142.jpg

My Max man!

DSCN2139.jpg

Harley

DSCN2137.jpg

Bianca

DSCN2132.jpg

Size comparison! This is daddy Kilo and daughter Brianna (she is going to Canada)

KiloBri.jpg

Our daughter Hannah with Max and Bianca

HannahPuppies.jpg

And our son William walking Keeper (the mama) at the park the other day

051100_152500.jpg

Last edited:
$500 there are four puppies left two females (Harley and Bianca pictured) and two males.

They come with full AKC papers, health guarantee, and have been dewormed and vaccinated. Both dam and sire are from OFA certified good or excellent parents.

HI

Your Pyr pups are just gorgeous!

I love Pyr pups when they have Badger marks. Our newest, Inka had an almost black face and ears when we got her. She has reddened out except for her racoon eyes and a strip of black around her ears. What I love about her the most is that she is just a people pup. She is very curious and has to know about everyone and everything. When she comes in she lays down always making contact with someone's feet. Our first Pyr was very aloof so this is quite a change.

She is 20 months old now and loves the 9 new chick additions to our house. She is still a little too excited with the chicks so she has to be supervised all the time. But when they are in their moveable pen outside she is right their doing the 'Pyr' thing - laying nearby on guard. I really think she enjoys having the job!

Here she is with her new favorites.
55831_inka_guarding_cropped_small.jpg

Deb

By the way - she had just come back from a swamping walk. ie she always manages to find any swampy area and walk in it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom