Puppy Update: Annies pups are 1 week old! LOTS OF PICS!

big_smile.png
If they weighed about 10 lbs more, they would look like litte Saints. Congratulations on your litter. They are darling
love.gif

Quote:
Beagles, or as my manager at work calls them " little howlers" lol!

Little Howlers fits - I always called them Bugles.

They are adorable - NO, I do NOT want a puppy.

hide.gif

AWW
love.gif
they are so cute..........i have a Chegal he is mixed with a chiwawa and begal he is so cute!!!! i love him
love.gif

May I just say...
bow.gif
droolin.gif
ep.gif
love.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
duc.gif
hit.gif
smack.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif
...anyhow.

SOOOOO cute!, makes me want a dog even more now, my grandfather used to breed beagles when my dad and aunt were kids.

I haven't had a litter of pups born since 2001, when our dog Bonnie(who was a blue tick hound x x x x something that we found on the side of the road as a pup herself) got out literally just HOURS before she was due to go be spayed, she was gone for about 3 days, when she came back my mom put off getting her spayed, sure enough she crawled under the house one day and had her pups, we had my uncle come drag them out at about a week old, THIRTEEN of the little buggers! very cute pups, all except one looked just like Bonnie, blue ticks with white feet, one was black with rotti like markings.

our nearby neighbor at the time (over 4 miles away) shot Bonnie in 2005 because he claimed she was raiding his chicken coop
somad.gif
but he never had evidence.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom