purchasing the eggs

kelliepulido

Songster
11 Years
Mar 18, 2008
st.john's mi
I waas wondering where people get the eggs to hatch. I have a place that will ship them how do others get their's anyone place that is reputable?I live in Michigan.Thanks Kellie

I have the best suggestion The buy sell trade forum here at BYC
smile.png

There are loads of really nice eggs for sale here - everything from bargain 'barnyard specials' (mixed breeds) to eggs laid from show winners.

You will probably pay a LOT less here than ordering from a hatchery if you just want some good eggs from healthy stock.

Post over in the buy/sell/trade/free section for what you are trying to find (if anything in particular) or browse over there and see who has what for sale.

I've gotten shipped eggs from BYCers and have never had a bad experience!

Hi Kellie,
Welcome to BYC forum.

We all get our eggs in different ways and places. There are a number of commercial hatcheries that people use and seem to like. I have made contacts through this forum and other forums and have ordered them via the mail from individuals.

Enjoy the forum and all the wonderful, and chicken crazy, people
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Yeah. I have 6 duck eggs from gracefulbantams in my incubator. She is very nice and her packaging is excellent. I have 6 days left I believe. I will give you an update wednesday or thursday. Everybody is nice to deal with and most if not all have a good reputation

Last edited:
wow i didnt know there was a place fro buying and selling either i think that is great. i would feel a lot safer purchasing from what i know to be a reputable source and not from e bay!

Back
Top Bottom