Pure-bred, Fertile Chinese Ringneck Pheasant Hatching Eggs

pheasantworld9

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 13, 2013
Pheasant Eggs
FOR SALE are Certified Chinese Ring Neck Pheasant hatching eggs. All of our eggs come from healthy unrelated stock. We collect our eggs at a minimum twice a day. Our eggs are collected from breeders here at our farm. All eggs are shipped within 24 hours if being collected to ensure freshness and guarantee we have the most reliable eggs on the market. We promise to do our part to supply well packaged fresh eggs, so that when they arrive on your doorstep they'll be ready to go-free of hassle. We ship our eggs on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Priority USPS ONLY to ensure no eggs get left over the weekend in a post office.To ensure the quality of our product, shipping will be to the lower 48 states only.

OUR GUARUNTEE-Here at our farm we have a 90%+ hatch rate. However, when eggs are shipped, we have no control of how they will be handled during their trip, incubated, or other factors that affect hatchability. ALL EGGS will be packaged as securely as possible to ensure they make the trip safe & sound.

For any questions please message us and we will answer any questions promptly

It depends upon how many eggs you buy and how far away you are located. How many eggs are you looking for?

I do have a red golden female and a Lewis silver pheasant female for sale but unless there is an easy way to ship, I would need a buyer to pick them up

I'd jump on that like white on rice if I was local to you. :) shipping would cost about what they are worth so, not cost effective and lots of stress on the birds.

Back
Top Bottom