Pure Essential Oils

chickenbusiness

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 13, 2012
Pure Essential Oils. The prices vary. These oils are pure and are used for many things, including health issues, and can be used for making pure quality soaps. Please go to www.everythingessential.me for anything that ails you, this is your information center. Then to buy products go to www.mydoterra.com/newoils to purchase the pure oils. These range from Acid Reflux, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Wet Macular Disease, Colitis, Crohns, MS, inflamations, fungus and the list goes on. I use deep blue on our animals where an antiseptic is needed. You do not have to register to sell this product. Click on the tabs at the home and look for your protocol, then go to check out, this should pull you up all diferent kinds of oils and oil blends to choose from with descriptions of what the oil is used for. This has been a great asset to our family. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] I will be glad to help with any and all information that I can. I have used supplements and researched for a long time to find out that the oils are great along with supplements.

Examples Are:
Serenity
Calming Blend

Stress is a major contributor to illness and disease, in fact, it is estimated that more than 90% of all visits to health care professionals are related to stress. Serenity is a blend composed of individual oils with known calming properties which create a sense of well-being and relaxation. Lavender, sweet marjoram, roman chamomile, ylang ylang, sandalwood and vanilla bean create a subtle aroma ideal for aromatic diffusion or topical application. Applied to the bottom of the feet at bedtime, dōTERRA
00ae.png
's Serenity is an excellent way to promote restful sleep. Added to a warm bath Serenity creates the perfect escape with its peaceful, renewing fragrance. For topical or aromatic use.

15ml_SlimSassy_b.jpg

15ml_vetiver_2.jpg

Vetiver Essential Oil
Vetiveria zizanoides

Vetiver is loved for its rich, exotic, and complex aroma. Used extensively in perfumes as a base note and fixative, vetiver's woody, earthy scent complements many other essential oils. Vetiver also has mFrankincense Essential Oil
Boswellia frereana

Perhaps the most precious of the ancient oils, frankincense is highly sought after by modern consumers for its many uses, including relaxation, immune support, and mood enhancement. For aromatic, topical or dietary use.

Frankincense - Essential Oil 15ml (30070001​
any therapeutic uses, including as an antioxidant

Many oils to choose from and ALL are PURE.
Slim & Sassy
00ae.png

Metabolic Blend

dōTERRA
00ae.png
's Slim & Sassy
00ae.png
Metabolic Blend is a proprietary formula of 100% pure CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
00ae.png
essential oils designed to help manage appetite between meals. Slim & Sassy includes a blend of grapefruit, lemon, peppermint, ginger, and cinnamon essential oils. Just add 8 drops to 16 oz. of water (regular size bottle of water) and drink between your healthy meals throughout the day to help manage hunger, calm your stomach, and lift your mood. For aromatic, topical, and dietary use.

Slim & Sassy - Metabolic Blend

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom