Qail useing water bottles ,, need info and advice please.

I do i've just been preoccupied wrapping eggs
tongue.png

I got some water bottles from deerman a while back and they are soo conveniant!!!! The quail learn to use them within minutes of being thirsty...which if you go up to quail in the monring after htey spill or drink all their bowl water this is normally done very eaisly by attaching the bottle to the cage and squeezing out teh water, some will get curious and come over to inspect it and in no time they're all using it. Drink or dehydrate and die...and I havne't had one pick the second option yet
wink.png
LOL

Thank you everyone. They have almost finished the whole 8 oz water bottle I filled and put in there last evening , and there bedding dosnt apear overly damp though there a bit stinking .. Pooping machines I tell you pooping machines. ... anyways I digress again.
I am asuumeing if most of them are drinking then all of them will be able to watch and learn right . Ill take the water dish out when I change there cage tammrow there bathing in it most the time anyways after the first initial gulping of water by some.

wrapping eggs my dear .... you know you want to send me some.
Im back to thinking I have 2 boys and 2 girls of the cortunix so Im thinking what 2 more hens or 4 more hens? whats better 3 girls to a roo or 4 ?
look im hijacking my own thread ...
gig.gif

Im craveing barbecued stake big ol twiced baked potato with sour cream and reall butter , nice big green leaf salad with ranch dressing, and a nice BIG glass of freash iced tea with a twist of mint and lemon. Is that what you ment by food.

Quote:
haha that's pretty bad when you hijack your own thread
gig.gif

4 hens to one roo is better... girl! You know that MORE IS ALWAYS better! That's 4 more eggs a day *shakes head* you goof!

hey hey im still offering eggs for sale so you want some just send along a PM no problemo here!
smile.png

OMG..... now THAT's food!!!

Quote:
The tea, steak, & potato sound good but you know the only thing better then steak & potatoes is steak & more steak.
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom