Quacker Hatching Pics!!

KsTornado11

Crowing
16 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Kansas
I happened to catch the 2nd duckling out of 25 (due tomorrow) hatching while on the phone to a good friend in Oklahoma! SOOOO cute!! Normally,I wouldn't be opening the bator window this long,but the humidity is REALLLY high ( well over 80) & it is humid here as well.

100_5922.jpg

100_5929.jpg

100_5932.jpg

100_5934.jpg

jumpy.gif

Good photos! I can't wait for mine to hatch, they're due in 10 days but they are already moving. A little concerned but.. you never know.

woot.gif
What neat pics! Thanks so much for sharing your hatchlings...sending good hatching vibes your way for the rest of your eggs!
jumpy.gif

Thanks,everyone! This hatch is extra-special to me,as 2 of the Mama's were killed by dogs last month.
hit.gif
I threw all of the eggs in the coop & in the fridge into the 'bator hoping to get some of their babies!

Gosh, you duck people are so thoughtless. Now you've got me thinking about going through with a water feature in the back yard. JUST SO I COULD HAVE A COUPLE OF DUCKS!!!!

My wife would kill me......But she wouldn't leave me. And who knows, maybe the ducks would be just the thing to turn her around about the chickens. HHHMMMMM.

Back
Top Bottom