Quad of White Laced Red Bantam Cornish

theimis67

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 26, 2010
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Up for your consideration is a quad of WLR bantam Cornish. One cock bird and 3 hens. They are all from 2010. The hen with the blue leg band is the one hen that is NOT part of the auction package. The birds are very solid and heavy so shipping will not be cheap, but they are beautiful healthy birds.

Email, post a response or call if you have questions. Paypal or money orders are the preferred choice of payment.

64108_img_1333.jpg

The hens:
64108_img_1334.jpg

64108_img_1331.jpg

64108_img_1335.jpg

64108_img_1342.jpg

Thank you for looking:
715-570-9305 Robert

Last edited:
The blue leg band hen is one of my foundation hens. She has a lot of good qualities that I want here to continue the breeding of this color Cornish. She just happened to be in the same pen with the other four. I should have removed her for the pictures. Thanks for the nice comment. She is very nice! I like her shorter fat legs and her coloring is nice also. The other hens are pretty nice also. Their quality it right in there with the blue band bird. The cock bird is one that I really like. I am just trying to get numbers down. Not fun but...needs to be done some times...

Good looking birds, If I was into the Banty's I'd be lookin at those real hard, good job.

Hey Al,
Getting a compliment from a fellow Cornish is very appreciated. I love the Cornish and these 4 birds are very nice. Hate to sell them but can't keep all the good ones. Thanks again.

Gotta give credit where credit is due, and it's due you.

Back
Top Bottom