Quail and Chicken Incubator Recommendedation

Hello,

I’m hoping somebody might offer a recommendation for an incubator. I would like to do both quail and chicken eggs, obviously not at the same time. Thank you.
I like my Incuview 360. Fits 48 quail eggs and around 20 chicken eggs. Some people do hatch them at the same time, but I don't.

I have had success hatching both quail eggs and chicken eggs. The temperature was on point for me. I also love the auto turning system.

It would be helpful to know how much you are willing to spend and how many eggs you need it to be able to incubate at a time.

It would be helpful to know how much you are willing to spend and how many eggs you need it to be able to incubate at a time.
Cost isn’t really a factor…I want quality and reliability. I would like to buy and incubator and use it for years. Less than 25 eggs at a time. Thank you kindly.

I enjoy the Nurture Right 360. I've done several batches of quail and one batch of chicken eggs. I use the rail that comes with it for both, some people prefer to get a separate one for the quail eggs.

Back
Top Bottom