Quail Cages

Hey, whatever works
tongue.png
You don't need expensive things. I use Easter baskets to collect my eggs
smile.png

The Egg Collector Isnt Hillbilly--- Knowing To Build The Pen In The Proper Dimensions With Adequately Positioned Access Points For Egg Collection Is Hillbilly
smile.png

Quote:
I'm with you there. I do 2' x4' pens divided by 2 or more. Joe knows how long his arm is, as well as the need for a 2nd door, but I'm just stupid. Wood and wire also comes in standard lengths....go figure!

I never make my cages any deeper than 2 feet. I put the door in the center, so It isn't too far to reach the back corner.

Just out of curiosity. What is the minimum cage spce for a pair of Buttons?

I have two cages that are 4x4. However, they are also 4 foot tall and built to support my weight. I just climb right on in if I need to get to the back.
wink.png

The rest of the cages are no wider than 2 foot.

Quote:
No more hillbilly than the fact that I was considering a spaghetti spoon for a "litter scoop" in the quail pens. Decided not to go with it. I don't have a spaghetti spoon for spaghetti & I figured I'd get it home and someone would put it in the kitchen. So, in the meantime, I'm just using a plastic McDonald's spoon...

Quote:
I don't know if you are asking me, but if you are, the answer is that I bought it at my local street market, it's a less waste feeder for quail.

Back
Top Bottom