Quail can't walk or stand

Wow, this must be a common issue. I have the same problem with one of my 10 day old chicks. Got up a day ago and found her lying in the brooder. Her legs are crossed under her and she can't seem to walk on them. I don't think she's even moving them because when she wants to move, she's using her wings. She is eating, but not drinking on her ovn very well. I've got her in a box in the house. I am giving her electrolytes and vitamins. Today she seems more alert but yesterday, she was lethargic.

Wow, this must be a common issue. I have the same problem with one of my 10 day old chicks. Got up a day ago and found her lying in the brooder. Her legs are crossed under her and she can't seem to walk on them. I don't think she's even moving them because when she wants to move, she's using her wings. She is eating, but not drinking on her ovn very well. I've got her in a box in the house. I am giving her electrolytes and vitamins. Today she seems more alert but yesterday, she was lethargic.
This is very common when people aren't feeding them properly. I notice that the OP never answered my questions. If you can answer those questions, perhaps we can help you. :)

Back
Top Bottom