Quail coops

Sethc

Chirping
6 Years
Jul 16, 2013
I just ordered 100 Northern bobwhite eggs and they are going to arrive tomorrow and I only have enough housing for approximately half of them when there fully grown. I am hoping to sell some of them but if I can't I want to have enough space to hold them. So I'm looking for a quail coop design that is easily cleaned and doesn't stick out. Poultry isn't allowed in the neighborhood were I live but most people don't care as long as it stays clean and there aren't chickens crowing. Unfortunately one-hundred quail might be the breaking point so I am trying to keep them concealed as best I can so please no coop designs that stick out like a sore thumb.
smile.png
Any pictures and designs would be very helpful. Thanks

I dunno this one could be hidden well, I use it for coturnix and bobwhites and the poo falls through the wire and you just need to cover it with sand, they're really easy to make too!

I could probably use that can you send some more pics and possibly dimensions. Oh, It was mainly height I was worried being to big it looks like a very good coop.

Last edited:
You are going to need a TON of room for full grown Bobwhites. Bobs require 4 square feet per bird and they will need every inch of it during breeding season. They also will need to be paired off during breeding season and need their own space or WILL kill each other. So build big! :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom