Quail cuddle puddles

Pics
Pruning its fluff while in its nest :lau

Attachments

• 20200804_174116.jpg
    20200804_174116.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 6
Surprise gift from a friend!!!!!!!!!!
I gave a friend 10 eggs as he wanted to taste the eggs. But today he came home with two surprise babies.......... He said that he had eaten 8 eggs while he put the other two under ringneck doves. And they hatched those babies.
IMG_20200805_105721.jpg

Sadly they have splayed legs as he had put them in a shoebox. But i think they will recover.

And big brother is teaching how to eat
I gave a friend 10 eggs as he wanted to taste the eggs. But today he came home with two surprise babies.......... He said that he had eaten 8 eggs while he put the other two under ringneck doves. And they hatched those babies.View attachment 2277104
Sadly they have splayed legs as he had put them in a shoebox. But i think they will recover.

I gave a friend 10 eggs as he wanted to taste the eggs. But today he came home with two surprise babies.......... He said that he had eaten 8 eggs while he put the other two under ringneck doves. And they hatched those babies.View attachment 2277104
Since u know the name im sure u looked up how to fix it and brace them \o.o/ go cute babies go !!

Ive tried braces(rubber bands), but it streches its legs so it is lying on its belly with legs towards the back. Now i have put them without braces. They seem to be recovering and walking better than before. Hope they get well soon.
Hope so :fl i read something about a tiny tea cup with braces idk if u want to search byc for stuff or youtube or not

Back
Top Bottom