Quail cuddle puddles

Quailophilic

Chirping
Jun 27, 2020
Surprise gift from a friend!!!!!!!!!!
I gave a friend 10 eggs as he wanted to taste the eggs. But today he came home with two surprise babies.......... He said that he had eaten 8 eggs while he put the other two under ringneck doves. And they hatched those babies.
IMG_20200805_105721.jpg

Sadly they have splayed legs as he had put them in a shoebox. But i think they will recover.

Quailophilic

Chirping
Jun 27, 2020
And big brother is teaching how to eat
I gave a friend 10 eggs as he wanted to taste the eggs. But today he came home with two surprise babies.......... He said that he had eaten 8 eggs while he put the other two under ringneck doves. And they hatched those babies. View attachment 2277104
Sadly they have splayed legs as he had put them in a shoebox. But i think they will recover.

Ravenlover

Songster
Jun 22, 2020
I gave a friend 10 eggs as he wanted to taste the eggs. But today he came home with two surprise babies.......... He said that he had eaten 8 eggs while he put the other two under ringneck doves. And they hatched those babies. View attachment 2277104
Since u know the name im sure u looked up how to fix it and brace them \o.o/ go cute babies go !!

Quailophilic

Chirping
Jun 27, 2020
Since u know the name im sure u looked up how to fix it and brace them \o.o/ go cute babies go !!
Ive tried braces(rubber bands), but it streches its legs so it is lying on its belly with legs towards the back. Now i have put them without braces. They seem to be recovering and walking better than before. Hope they get well soon.

Ravenlover

Songster
Jun 22, 2020
Ive tried braces(rubber bands), but it streches its legs so it is lying on its belly with legs towards the back. Now i have put them without braces. They seem to be recovering and walking better than before. Hope they get well soon.
Hope so :fl i read something about a tiny tea cup with braces idk if u want to search byc for stuff or youtube or not

Top Bottom