Quail for president

I love my quail, especially my boy named Cricket!! Here goes:
I am Cricket, just like crickets I will make sure all your voices are heard. I will crow for the nation and not let our food be stolen anymore. Vote me for president, I won’t let quail be forced to stop crowing anymore. I will make our country golden.View attachment 2424708
Hmm...
My name is Hazel, and under my reign I will make sure we thrive and prosper! The next four years in this wonderful nation will be peaceful, calm, and serene if I become president. Vote for Hazel this coming election and your greatest dreams for our gorgeous country will be granted.
View attachment 2424983
I LOVE Hazel!

Umm your gonna have to explain🤨
When everything is done and we have a quail president, senator, vice president, and possibly more it's just kind of like ok we have a quail government now. People can't do a whole lot but stop by and see that there is a quail government. They can't have the quail do very much because this isn't a roleplay. If a roleplay is made then a lot of people will start roleplaying with their characters as we wait to see the results of the polls. You can even see a teeny bit of roleplaying on this thread where Seashell says to Hailey the chicken *gasp* "your the chicken who ate her own eggs! And @DaisyBuff made Hailey say "well yes but I don't do it anymore." Then we both agreed that a roleplay would be great. If your not sure where to start with making one people like @cluckmecoop7 @Starburst and probably more who already have roleplays can help.

Back
Top Bottom