Quail hatched 3 days early!

Stonefacestoic

Hatching
Jan 4, 2024
So I was supposed to get home from work and put the eggs into lockdown, as I went to do so I noticed quail have already hatched about 7 & 1 is currently pipping that I can clearly see. My concern is the egg turned I have a nurture right 360. And I’m worried they might develop complications trying to move around with the egg turner inside. I have no removed the egg turner because they recently hatched and one pipped. I did however immediately stop the egg turner by pulling the plug. Should I leave the egg turner or try to remove it sometime after the pipped egg hatches? My egg turned is specifically made for quail. Thank you

So I was supposed to get home from work and put the eggs into lockdown, as I went to do so I noticed quail have already hatched about 7 & 1 is currently pipping that I can clearly see. My concern is the egg turned I have a nurture right 360. And I’m worried they might develop complications trying to move around with the egg turner inside. I have no removed the egg turner because they recently hatched and one pipped. I did however immediately stop the egg turner by pulling the plug. Should I leave the egg turner or try to remove it sometime after the pipped egg hatches? My egg turned is specifically made for quail. Thank you
:welcome Congrats on the hatching, what day are they on and what type of Quail are you hatching?

Hello and welcome to the BYC community! Congratulations on your hatch!! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom