Quail hatching eggs came today!

RoosterRoo

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 11, 2013
PA
I received my first batch order of 65+ Quail eggs. I received 75 but 4 were smashed :( The eggs I got today were Tibetan, Texas A&M, and Golden Speckle. All of the eggs in this order came from Texas and came with a Pullorum-Typhoid Certificate. I must say that they are VERY clean with little to no "dirt" on them!

Wish me LUCK!

Thanks Knickerbocker1402 (Ebay Id)

Last edited:
Good luck! Can't wait to see your pics when they hatch.

Thank you! I will surely post some when they hatch! I spoke to the seller on the phone and she is GREAT!! Because of the broken ones she is sending me MORE extras at no charge! How cool is that!!!!! Not to mention the extras that were broken were the Golden Speckle :(

So exciting! Keep us posted on updates, and I definitely want to see photos once they hatch!
big_smile.png

This is the seller I got my eggs from. They came from Texas to NH in the freezing cold. I got 73 eggs, 2 were cracked. After candling I had 59 in the bator. I hatched. 40 39 lived. There were some that were shrink wrapped and did not hatch. Several were either broken by me or did not develope as well.Today I have 39 almost 3 week old chicks. Seem very healthy. This was also my first hatch so I am really happy. Those eggs were beautifully packaged for shipping. Happy hatching.

This is the seller I got my eggs from. They came from Texas to NH in the freezing cold. I got 73 eggs, 2 were cracked. After candling I had 59 in the bator. I hatched. 40 39 lived. There were some that were shrink wrapped and did not hatch. Several were either broken by me or did not develope as well.Today I have 39 almost 3 week old chicks. Seem very healthy. This was also my first hatch so I am really happy. Those eggs were beautifully packaged for shipping. Happy hatching.

Can you please post some pics of your hatchlings? I would love to see some of them since they are from the same seller. ;)

Thanks!

I will give it a shot but I am not good at this kind of thing. Let me have a little time to see what I can do.

Last edited:
Yours wont be this ugly unless you feed them wet fermented feed like I do. They are such pigs they jump all over each other at feed time. Makes them look like little crusty orphans or something.They are much prettier now that they have head feathers instead of crust.

Back
Top Bottom