Quality bantam hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Napalongtail, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    Deanna, I'll get out your Porcelains and Rose combs then around the 14th if that'll work. And Cherndon, I'll let you know as soon as that order is nearly filled You are first on list for the Serama and you can Paypal then if this is ok please let me know. Thank you J.J.

2. SnoDuck2

SnoDuck2 In the Brooder

Mar 22, 2008
    will you be able to send silkies and duccles on teh 7th this coming week? I know someone that wants them.

3. cherndon712

cherndon712 Songster

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    That'll work, Napa! Just email me when the time comes!!

4. Napalongtail

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    sno duck, I'm afraid RBseggs has both the silkies and D'uccle eggs to ship that week. In fact between the 2 BYC boards the d'uccles are sold out until around the 1st of May. Sorry [​IMG] If someone backs out I'll for sure contact you via Pm.

5. Napalongtail

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    Happy Tuesday everyone. Just wanted to see if there is anyone out there who wants the bantam Dominique eggs or the dark cornish eggs. Very nice stock, the cornish are Best of breed and reserveAOCCL bantam, as well as champion showmanship birds. They have great personalities and have hatched very well with good consistent lacing. The Doms are beautiful and will be shown this season. Let me know $1 an egg, plus $10 to ship. I insure all packages . Paypal please

6. marie_martin

marie_martin Songster

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    What is the diff. between bantam barred rocks and bantam dominique ? Just curious. I have 10 bantam barred rock eggs about to go into the hatcher, just curious?

Would love to see pics.

Marie

7. barred rocks have a single comb.. and teh DOminques have rose combs.. pretty much teh only difference:)

8. deeszoo

deeszoo Songster

Jan 12, 2007
    The Dominiques are much more rare, also.

Did you get my pm? If you have some Cornish and/or Silkies available on my ship date, just fill my box up to 20. I swore I wasn't going to get any more Silkies for a while, but I love your Cuckoos!

DeAnna

9. Napalongtail

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    The barring on the Doms is much more distinct as well as the legs should have a good orange yellow in color with out the shading [​IMG] often seen in the Barred rock bantams.
    Dee, yes I did and the package is on its way. will do on filling the 14th box for ya [​IMG]
    I'll see about posting a pic on the dom bantams for ya.

10. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Songster

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Do you have any pics of the Dark Cornish?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: