Question about a dream

jjdward

How bout them DAWGS!
10 Years
May 4, 2009
Buchanan, Georgia
I usually don't read much into dreams but I had one the other night that has just been on my mind. Now my question is not about the meaning of the dream, but rather should I tell the person that the dream was about? I know that may sound odd but I've never had a dream like this!!!! And like I said, I'm not very "up" on dreams so is it good/bad luck to tell that person? It was VERY vivid and detailed. It was just like watching a movie. It was about a friend of mine.

Depends on content.

I had a dream That my 1st husband was being shot at. Last we spoke he was in FL, so I dropped him a "how's the kids?" note, to find out he'd been deployed the week before. So I told him about it, and asked him to be careful.
hmm.png

On the other hand mr saddi's friend who felt compelled to tell me I was in some of his more ahem.... colorful dreams..... well he's not invited over for dinner anymore.
roll.png

If you dreamed they won the lotto, tell em to get a ticket.
big_smile.png

Saddina, funny but true. I have a lot of vivid dreams. Sometimes they seem to be just that, a meaningless dream. Other times they have significance and/or come true. Just last night I had a dream that one of my cats was in the brooder with the baby chicks, and in the dream I was totally freaked out, wondering if she hurt any of them. On one hand, you could assume that it's just something on my mind, worrying about my cats around the chickens. However, when I woke up I remembered the dream when I saw that I had FOOLISHLY left the brooder top open!!
barnie.gif
I was VERY lucky that the chicks were fine, and I'm not even sure if my cats realized it had been open all night, but pretty coincidental dream!

As far as your friend, it's like Saddina said, totally depends on the topic. If it's something that could hurt the friend but is preventable, it may be worth mentioning, although you don't want to panic your friend if nothing could be done. If it was a good dream, than I suppose I would share!

Sounds like your subconscious is picking up on something that you're not realizing, then is trying to show it to you in your dreams. Like with the brooder, you probably noted it sub-c but didn't "realize". You knew it was important, but until you were asleep, your sub-c couldn't make you see it.

I had two dreams that were vividly realistic. Both came true. Both were foreign affairs dreams that I had no way of knowing about. WEIRD!

Go ahead and tell them about it. Telling or not telling doesn't seem to make a difference as to whether or not it comes true. Unless it's a "colorful" dream. Then, frequently, they do [cough]. Sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy. But don't tell that to the old gramma/grampa, at work. 'Specially not Grampa.

He never wanted to sit near me at the Christmas party again....

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom