Question about dogs

In my experience it doesn't really matter what dog breed you get. What really matters is the TRAINING. People often associate dogs with personalities which some are true but it really depends on what they are raised or taught to do.

Whatever dog you choose to get it don't matter if it's a pitbull, beagle, chihuahua, or even a great dane. It's what you teach the dog from right to wrong.

In my experience it doesn't really matter what dog breed you get. What really matters is the TRAINING. People often associate dogs with personalities which some are true but it really depends on what they are raised or taught to do.

Whatever dog you choose to get it don't matter if it's a pitbull, beagle, chihuahua, or even a great dane. It's what you teach the dog from right to wrong.
Yea but a chihuahua isnt gonna protect a chicken.. A hawk might as well take it instead

They are absolute sweethearts, my girl in her previous home was abused/ neglected and locked in a crate with a Pitbull and chihuahua for 12 hours everyday; She is still such a sweetheart though! When we got her whenever we picked our hands up to pet her she would flinch and it was heart breaking but now shes doing great! The only thing is she has awful separation anxiety so she barks when we have to go out and is greying early because of it
Poor thing 😞. I’m glad she has a good family now!

I agree, training is essential!

Back
Top Bottom