Question about eBay eggs

put a WTB post up here on BYC, lots of good folks on here (not that ebay is bad) I just received my ebay call duck eggs, all arived with lots of extras unharmed. My eggs from a BYC'r also arrived unharmed. Sometimes just luck of the draw really. Dont give up hope though.

Quote:
Almost every one of my ebay egg purchases have either developed or hatched. A few last year were toast due to power outages but they did develop until then. I only had one order ever that none developed. They were some rhode island reds but I think it must have been because of the post office because they had good feedback. I also had a lot of goose eggs where few developed but I did get some.

I just ordered from Ebay for the very first time. Looked for a seller with good feedback and this seller had over 200 with only positive feedbacks. I ordered 20 Light Brahma eggs, received 24 and ALL are unbroken and look to be in great shape. They were shipped early Friday morning and I recieved them in today's mail (Monday). They are now resting and go in the 'bator tomorrow. I can't wait!!!
big_smile.png

I sell there alot . But I also insure all orders due to the POs reputation . In the future always ask the seller to insure your order so if you get a damaged box the seller gets paid to resend your order and you lose nothing in a PO damaged purchase
smile.png
They can insure it for around 2 bucks.

I had 4 shipments of eggs come in last week: 1 ebay, 2 byc auctions, and 1 from a breeder. All were mailed priority ; 2 came in two days and 2 in four, no explanation from the PO other than that priority does not make any promises on delivery time. All eggs were intact, happily, I have had shipping disasters in the past. You takes your chances if you want the best.

Quote:
Seller "make this good" ???

For what, for USPS neglegience?

Complain to USPS, seller did the job.

We have a serious problem with perception of delegating and enforcing responsibilty in this country.

Back
Top Bottom