Question about using BackYard Chickens website

MeganSteffens

In the Brooder
Aug 17, 2016
How do I post questions so I don't have to press the links in private messages to submit one? And how do I make it so it's not in New Members Introductions? I appreciate any of your help!

Welcome to BYC! To answer your question, scroll up to the brown tabs toward the top of the BYC page. Click on the one that says Forum. Scroll through the list of forums until you find the forum that you feel best suits your question. Click on that forum. Once open, toward the bottom you will see a button that says Start New Thread. Click on that and a text box will pop up for you to type in. Give it a subject, type in your question/concern and hit Submit in the bottom of the page. Hope that helps.

Welcome to BYC! To answer your question, scroll up to the brown tabs toward the top of the BYC page. Click on the one that says Forum. Scroll through the list of forums until you find the forum that you feel best suits your question. Click on that forum. Once open, toward the bottom you will see a button that says Start New Thread. Click on that and a text box will pop up for you to type in. Give it a subject, type in your question/concern and hit Submit in the bottom of the page. Hope that helps.

Thank you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom