1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Question for the moderators.

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Katy, May 17, 2008.

1. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Is there a way to mark topics that you want to keep track of? Maybe there is and I just haven't figured out how to do it. Take the rising food cost thread that is running right now or the recipe area...there's lot's of great info and it would be nice to be able to go back to them without having to search forever....kind of your own personal sticky.

2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    You can subscribe to it. Edited to add..... it would be cool to have the option to have subscribed posts sent via email or NOT [​IMG] I like to save posts I'm following... but I hate the constant emails telling me there's a new post. Especially when it's one of those popular 18 page threads LOL [​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  3. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I know I can subscribe to it, but it would be nice just to be able to sticky it into my own sticky folder.

4. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    Once you subscribe to a post you can click on my subscribed posts on the bottom left of your screen and it will sort them on the page. In the end it will give you what you are looking.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by