Question of the day - Friday, May 3rd, 2024

One night I was reading in bed and I could feel the ends of my ponytail brushing against my shoulders and back. It was driving me nuts. I finally couldn't take it anymore and took up a pair of scissors in a fit, chopping off my hair in one snip a couple inches below the band.

 I didn't think it was that bad - just short and choppily uneven - but my spouse at the time called up a hairdresser friend who drove over immediately. I opened the door when he arrived, apologizing for my spouse making it sound like an emergency. The friend stepped back, looked me up and down, and said, "Oh honey, this (waves hand towards me) is an emergency."

Well then . . .I'm guessing with a pronouncement like that, that's about as bad as you can get.

One night I was reading in bed and I could feel the ends of my ponytail brushing against my shoulders and back. It was driving me nuts. I finally couldn't take it anymore and took up a pair of scissors in a fit, chopping off my hair in one snip a couple inches below the band.

 I didn't think it was that bad - just short and choppily uneven - but my spouse at the time called up a hairdresser friend who drove over immediately. I opened the door when he arrived, apologizing for my spouse making it sound like an emergency. The friend stepped back, looked me up and down, and said, "Oh honey, this (waves hand towards me) is an emergency."

Well then . . .I'm guessing with a pronouncement like that, that's about as bad as you can get.
You were in dire need.

I don't think I have gotten a bad hair cut before. I like my hair not too long and not too short , just right in the middle of my back or slightly below my shoulders.

Awkward Jim Carrey GIF

this one.
Something like this for me as well

Back
Top Bottom