Question of the Day - Monday, May 6th, 2024

I prefer earbuds, and I usually only wear one. I want to know what's going on around me all the time. I only use it to listen to shows or phone calls.
They're just cheap Amazon ones. They're not bad. I've never had any other ones so can't judge quality really on them.
I like knowing what's going on around me at all times. The headphones I have provide just the right amount of isolation to the point that I can hear if someone is close enough but can't hear if they are across the house.

I do think noise cancelling would be nice with all of my siblings making noise though.

I prefer headphones. Mine are a white pair of JBLs. I sometimes wear earbuds when working on my laptop, which are iPhone brand. I love my headphones though.

How then do you hear it? If my phone was that far away, and I was playing music, my mom would certainly come in to investigate!
My room is big, more like I should say 5-7 feet away from me. and I keep it at 3 so my siblings can't here it. and my door is closed . During the night it is quite. I listen to the owls once it turns off.

Back
Top Bottom