Question of the Day - Tuesday, April 23rd, 2024

Just curious, if you're invisible people can still run into you, right? It doesn't make your mass go away, just makes it so they can't see you. I think that would be kind of awkward, since invisible people can still make noise too, especially if they're clumsy, like me.

Just curious, if you're invisible people can still run into you, right? It doesn't make your mass go away, just makes it so they can't see you. I think that would be kind of awkward, since invisible people can still make noise too, especially if they're clumsy, like me.
I'm a huge clutz but I think that'd just make things more fun. I'd purposefully eff around with people's minds by dropping and moving stuff. Imagine the number of people who would start posting on that paranormal thread here.

I'd also like to mess with a mime. Just grab him and beat him unconscious in front of a crowd. He'd get some massive applause.

I'm a huge clutz but I think that'd just make things more fun. I'd purposefully eff around with people's minds by dropping and moving stuff. Imagine the number of people who would start posting on that paranormal thread here.

I'd also like to mess with a mime. Just grab him and beat him unconscious in front of a crowd. He'd get some massive applause.
I'd just be afraid of people stepping or sitting on me :lau

Yeah, I think if you were invisible, your mass would still exist.

Back
Top Bottom