Question on selling car...

nao57

Crowing
Mar 28, 2020
So... I went to sell an older car that was in our yard. It wasn't a new one, kind of an old Honda. Everything went off without a hitch. I know its a good car. I hope the new owner will be happy also.

BUT.... I forgot to take the old DMV papers out of the glove box that have my name and address on them?

And I can't help but be worried about this. Is this...bad? Could it bite me in the.... you know somehow?

I hope for some advise on this. Thank you.

So... I went to sell an older car that was in our yard. It wasn't a new one, kind of an old Honda. Everything went off without a hitch. I know its a good car. I hope the new owner will be happy also.

BUT.... I forgot to take the old DMV papers out of the glove box that have my name and address on them?

And I can't help but be worried about this. Is this...bad? Could it bite me in the.... you know somehow?

I hope for some advise on this. Thank you.
Didn't the buyer already figure out your address from where he picked up the car? And at least your first name?
If you're concerned there are identity shield services, from legalshield.com, or you can put a 7- year freeze on your credit reports with all three bureaus.

Didn't the buyer already figure out your address from where he picked up the car? And at least your first name?
If you're concerned there are identity shield services, from legalshield.com, or you can put a 7- year freeze on your credit reports with all three bureaus.
Thank u very much. I managed to get my papers back, and without offending them. But it made me quite nervous for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom