1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Question regarding Black Friday shopping...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ec_Prokta, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Has anyone been to a video game store on Black Friday? I want to go and buy myself a portable video game system and some games for it, but I'm not quite sure if it's going to be crowded and totally not that fun at all, or how exactly it is going to be. Plus, what is traffic like for a small city on Black Friday? I imagine it's bad, but how bad exactly?

2. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Since it is Black Friday it will be super crowded and the streets will be kinda busy

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

PK, stay away from Game Stop, the got a bad review with their return policy. Any store is going to be overrun tomorrow. Just expect rude people and a long line.

4. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Quote:x2

5. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:Ouch, seriously? I'll try to find an EB games near us, then. Thanks for the tip, I'm definitely staying home today.

6. eaganchickens

eaganchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2008
    Eagan,MN
  7. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:...Whoops. Suppose not, then!

I just went ahead and ordered it online, FYI. Much cheaper, and I got a few good accessories to go with it, too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by