Question-what is the difference??

What variety?
4CC553A5-06A8-47AC-A84E-6E2F70902687.jpeg

Does this answer? I honestly don’t know lol n

View attachment 3442344
She is an Easter Egger. She's not a recognized color, she has a modified pea comb which indicates a single combed breed is in her family tree, and she has willow legs, meaning a yellow-legged breed was also in her background. These birds are Easter Eggers.

Easter Eggers.jpg

View attachment 3442344
She's a cutie! She looks just like my girl Cricket. 🥰

(She is an easter egger though. Not that makes her any less of an amazing bird, just that she's not a recognized breed. Which if you weren't planning on breeding or showing Ameraucanas, that shouldn't make any difference. 😊)

Ok so I go in tractor supply all of the time. I’ve bought dozens of pullets. But I recently purchased 4 Americana “premium pullets”. What’s a premium pullet?? I can’t find anything online about it and I’m super curious
I was at my local tractor supply the other day and they had 3 different bins with different breeds with big fancy lettering that also said premium pullet. I had never seen that before so since I was picking up my ducklings figured I'd ask. Of course the young girl that was helping me with my duckling purchase had absolutely no clue no surprise very few employees know anything about the chicks or ducklings. She didn't even know what sexed or straight run chicks are ducklings were lol. On Friday the day time manager that I've come to know will be working I'll be asking her since she seems to be the only employee at that store that actually knows anything about them.

I was at my local tractor supply the other day and they had 3 different bins with different breeds with big fancy lettering that also said premium pullet. I had never seen that before so since I was picking up my ducklings figured I'd ask. Of course the young girl that was helping me with my duckling purchase had absolutely no clue no surprise very few employees know anything about the chicks or ducklings. She didn't even know what sexed or straight run chicks are ducklings were lol. On Friday the day time manager that I've come to know will be working I'll be asking her since she seems to be the only employee at that store that actually knows anything about them.
Interesting! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom