I just want to get something straight about the use of DE. If you use food grade DE it is not considered any kind of medicine, toxin,or pesticide? Is this strictly a substance that goes through their body and does not get absorbed in their bodies? Does it have any effect on their eggs? I am curious to know if that affects the natural label.I am not selling these eggs but am trying to do as all natural as possible.Is this only to be used if you think they have parasites? I know some people use it in a dustbath,is that any different or have any more benefits than the regular dustbaths.If you use DE in the coop and then transfer the litter to a compost pile and use it in vegetable gardens does it affect anything? Sorry for all the questions but I am getting ready to move my girls outside and want to get everything in order.