Quick "just set my eggs" question...

You should already have the temp where it is supposed to be BEFORE setting the eggs and after they are added it will pretty much go back to where it is supposed to be. If you don't already have it that way it will take a few hours at least for the eggs to come to temp and then you can tell if it needs adjusting.

Thanks Kristin, that answers my question. It's been running steady now for 4 days, I'm just a nervous nelly.

I'll wait until bedtime and check my max/min temps before making any adjustments

YOU? A worry wart? Nah, must be someone else, LOL!
wink.png

Thanks Ladies... the temps are already coming up again between 98.7 and 100.4 so we're getting there...

(as I say to myself... don't touch, don't touch, don't touch...sitting on hands...)

I will be a zombie by the end of 21 days. I woke up every 2 hours (an internal alarm?!?) last night to check my temps. Ridiculousness ensues when eggs are in the 'bator.

LOL, I sometimes wake up and check the bator at 3 a.m. myself. The Fridge-a-Bator is ready to go now that DH turned it on it's back and re-did the guts of it. It's holding rock-steady with temps 99.3-99.7 and humidity right at 70%. My four go in there on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom