Quilt Block Swap Due April 30 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop out of this swap. I haven't yet found the time to sit and sew and doubtful I will before the deadline.

Sorry.

Here is the revised list for this swap:

Marty1876-
katsdar-
Meme2ten-
Lacyblues-
OtterD-
Fenrosie-
Majack-
Subruralgirl-
Baustin-
Tracibug-
Rockingbearanch-
Shamblecross-
HillBillyHeart replaces SSFarm-
PharmGirl-
Wyodreamer-

I signed up awhile back and have just recently gotten on here. Did I see mention that we are using a specific block now? If so, I can' t locate the information for it so if someone would please point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. My chicken fabric has arrived and I must get busy! :)

Majack yes there are only 15 of us so only send 15 blocks,

OtterD no specific block for this swap, just the chicken fabric requirement, so use any block you like, the block and color requirement is for the June swap, if you would like in let me know we still have a couple of spaces, here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/749908/june-1st-quilt-block-exchange

Hunter star is the block design here is the link http://delawarequilts.com/BOMs/HunterStar/
and it is greens and whites the colors anyway you the artist wants to put them together, some blocks have already been posted go take a look.
kat

HI everyone, I want to apologize ahead of time...I've had to order fabric for this swap. Hopefully, it will not be delayed and will arrive in plenty of time for me to get the blocks done. I have seen the pics of others' blocks for this swap and I am so terribly afraid that with the time limitation, mine won't be nearly as creative. While I am waiting on the fabric to arrive, I am trying to choose a block to do, preferably something that will cut out and go together very quickly. I just have my fingers crossed that the fabrics I ordered look good together. Happy Easter everyone!

HI everyone, I want to apologize ahead of time...I've had to order fabric for this swap. Hopefully, it will not be delayed and will arrive in plenty of time for me to get the blocks done. I have seen the pics of others' blocks for this swap and I am so terribly afraid that with the time limitation, mine won't be nearly as creative. While I am waiting on the fabric to arrive, I am trying to choose a block to do, preferably something that will cut out and go together very quickly. I just have my fingers crossed that the fabrics I ordered look good together. Happy Easter everyone!
I'm sure they will be beautiful together and there is still lots of time left.

At last I have finished this lot of chicken blocks and will be sending 15 tomorrow plus fenrosie's. Today is Easter Monday and the Post Offices are closed as it is a national holiday. I've tried taking pictures; they are not too good but here goes:

They look a bit busy all together like this but they are OK in the flesh so to speak. I didn't have enough material to do them all the same so half are beige & half are green. Am I still sending them to Marty, not Katz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom