Quilt Block Swap Due April 30 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine went out yesterday. I mailed fifteen plus an extra.

Thank you. We are removed from the mess for the most part. Good luck with finals.

Hello fellow blockers
big_smile.png

Can you please PM me and let me know if you have mailed your blocks or when you expect to mail them so I can keep track of whose on first, second and third, I don't want Marty to sort and ship and someone get missed.
Thanks
Kat

Hello,

I have not heard from the following:

Meme2ten-
Subruralgirl-
Wyodreamer-

If you need more time no problem just trying to keep things on track.
Thanks
Kat

I am frantic - I did the squares with the turkey feet first, because I knew they would take a while to sew those feet down. I finished them up about 3 weeks ago and put them safely aside. Now I can't find them!! Been searching for the last week.
I have started them again - probably find the original ones once I get these almost done. Should be done Monday...

DH decided to to bring up a couple of boxes of craft supplies that I had "lost" in the storage area. No, that is called "stored" in the storage area. I have been waiting for the promised shelving unit so I could bring at stuff up. Still waiting for the storage unit, but now I got piles of stuff to find a home for. He means well...
barnie.gif

Pharmgirl those are really pretty,

Meme2ten sent you Marty's address in a PM

Wyodreamer Husbands, what can I say, they do mean well, and you will find your feet when you don't need them anymore, but you will be half way done for the next swap
big_smile.png
, let me know when you are ready for the address and I will be glad to send it to you.

Hi found this and so pleased! :D Would love to join the next block exchange see that the last one has just ended. Please could you let me know when where what? I am from South Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom