Quilt Block Swap Due April 30 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of us needed a little more time. Will those of you who did please let me know if you have shipped or getting ready to ship, or if we should wait for you?
Thanks
Kat

Ok two swappers have fallen by the way side, they have not been on in a while and have not responded to my PM's and the last blocks are getting ready to ship, so it will be sorting time soon!!!! Yeah, can't wait to see all of these wonderful chicken/turkey blocks.

Just keeping you all informed
Kat

pop.gif
I'm ready!

Ladies, say a prayer, my chicken blocks have flown the coop, the tracking number says delivered but Marty has not gotten them so the PO is checking into the matter. NOOOOO not another set and we wonder why the PO is in trouble.
fl.gif
so if you don't mind waiting till I hear from the PO on the blocks status, they are supposed to call me tomorrow. I'm the hold up sorry.

After the crazy hectic week and 1/2 I had, I finally have the blocks package and ready to go. I'm at work however, the blocks are at home still. If you guys still want the turkey blocks, they turned out cute - at least I think so. I can get them in the mail tomorrow, I will overnight them to get them there as soon as possible.

Last edited:
After the crazy hectic week and 1/2 I had, I finally have the blocks package and ready to go. I'm at work however, the blocks are at home still. If you guys still want the turkey blocks, they turned out cute - at least I think so. I can get them in the mail tomorrow, I will overnight them to get them there as soon as possible.
We would love to wait for your turkey blocks, did you every find your feet?
lau.gif
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom